Are you looking for the address of the parking lots at the port of Palau for the boat excursion in the Maddalena archipelago? Or if you don't have a car and would like to reach us by bus? Here are the main bus companies that make daily connections with the port of Palau at reasonable prices;
- The ARST bus line operates all year round between the Port of Olbia (Isola Bianca) and the port of Palau and other locations throughout Sardinia.
- The bus line TURMOTRAVEL operates six daily trips between Olbia airport and the port of Palau, from June to September.
- The CARAMELLI bus service operates seasonal connections between: Palau - Le Saline / Palau - Capo D'Orso / Palau - Porto Rafael / Palau - Costa Serena / Palau - Porto Pollo.
Furthermore, thanks to TURMOTRAVEL company our guests can choose a return bus transfer service that coincides with the departure time of our boat excursions from the port of Palau. A more comfortable coach, which will depart from all the main coastal locations at fixed times and at an affordable price. For more information and explanations contact the number +39 0789 21487
Here is the address of all the FREE CAR PARKS in the port of Palau
PARKING IN PALAU, HERE ARE THE COORDINATES
- via Riva Dei Lestringoni n°24, Palau
- Largo Palau Vecchio n°1, Palau
- Via La Galatea n°19 , Palau
Here is the address of all the paid parking lots in the port of Palau
* PAY PARKING
- PARKING of Via Fonte Vecchia - over 500 paid parking spaces available from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
- Multi-storey public parking, Entrance from via Capo d'Orso and from via Omero N°2 active 24 hours a day thanks to the continuous cash desk at the entrance
For info call our contact details: +39 3348520671
* Remember to bring the change of € 10.00 in coins to take advantage of some paid parking lots
How to get to our office, box n ° 6, inside the maritime station of Palau